Makeup is essential for every event. But, it is also important in routine life. And when you certainly cannot go out for a parlor daily, applying makeup yourself is really a necessity for women. However, many of us seriously lack when doing our own makeup. You don’t have to worry much about the makeup for your routine life. Here we are sharing some great tips to help you apply makeup like a pro. Don’t worry if you have never applied own makeup before. Once you go our step by step tutorial, applying your own makeup will be easy as you like. Let’s get started:
Refresh your skin before applying makeup:
Makeup for day and night is not the same. Similarly, makeup for is different for different occasions. Therefore, it is important for any lady before applying makeup to refresh her skin before. Makeup is meant to make your skin look fresh. Also, it should be applied keeping longevity in mind. Therefore, you need to keep following points in mind before applying new makeup:
- Remove any old makeup: Before you apply new makeup on your face, it is important for you to remove any old makeup that you have applied before. Don’t try to layer new over the older one, you will end-up looking un-natural. Also, it is important to remove makeup before going to sleep, as it can cause blemishes and wrinkles.
- Wash face: Washing your face before applying makeup is also important for the same reason. It refreshes you skin and makes it easier to apply makeup.
Apply basic makeup:
After refreshing your skin and prepping your face for makeup, the next obvious step is to start applying basic touchup in the following hierarchy:
- Face primer: Face primer is also important to apply before doing overall makeup. Basically, what it does is that it smoothes your skin for appearance and causes makeup to stay for longer.
- Put foundation on: Foundation is the base for every makeup that you put on your face. Good enough, applying any kind of foundation is just the same.
- Apply concealer: Concealer is important for any lady who has blemishes or dark circles. If you are one unlucky among those, apply concealer, and then move on.
Putting eye makeup on:
The next step in applying makeup like a pro is putting your eye makeup on. There are just a few simple steps that you need to perform.
- Eyeshadow primer: Eyeshadow is an essential makeup to wear for any occasion. However, after a few hours of application we often see it fading. Eye primer is an optional thing for you to make your eyeshadow stay for a longer time.
- Eyeshadow: When applying eyeshadow the pro tip is to not overdo it with eyebrows. Another thing that you need to take care off is that, it should not extend outside eyelid.
- Eyeliner: The pro tip here is to apply eyeliner that matches your natural eyebrow color.
- Mascara: Finish your eye makeup with mascara.
Lips makeup is an essential part of women fashion. To get started with your lips makeup like a pro, follow these steps:
- If it is feasible, you can smooth your lips by applying lip balm or lip sealer. Although it is optional, it can make your lipstick stick for a longer time.
- Lip liner is another essential product that you can use to sharpen the color and feel of your lipstick.
- Lipstick: Finally now, you can apply any color of lipstick as per your requirement.
Day or night:
One thing that most ladies in Pakistan neglect when doing makeup is that makeup for day and makeup for night is different. Therefore, you need to completely follow the rules when doing makeup for each occasion for the time.
In the end:
Are you an office going lady, college or university student or a white walker who needs to do makeup every day? Follow upper defined rules to give your makeup rules starting from cleaning your face, applying basic makeup, doing an essential eye makeup, followed by applying lipstick. If you are missing any of these accessories and do not have time to go out and purchase, online shopping makeup products is the best way to keep abreast all the time.